How do I add or edit a payment method?
You can add and edit payment method to pay the price of events in order to complete RSVP. We use Stripe as our payment service provider, which means your card details will never go through our servers. Stripe is certified to the highest industry standards and has obtained regulatory licenses around the world.
We accept all major debit and credit cards.
Two ways to add (or edit) payment method
1. Adding payment method in the settings page.
- Log into ENDALGO.
- Go to Settings (User Page).
- Click Payment from menus.
- Click Add Credit Card in Payment method area.
- Press the Add button on the upper right corner, once you are done adding the card information.
- You can change the default payment method and remove your payment method by clicking cards.
2. Adding payment method when you RSVP on the event page.
- In the event page, click Going to complete your RSVP.
- You will be asked to add your payment method if the price is to be paid with your credit/debit card.
- Click Add button to add the payment method.
- Then, you will be asked to input card information. Once you added your card, you can make the payment and complete your RSVP.
- You can always change or add your payment method by clicking the payment method area.