How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password in case you’ve forgotten it. You must know which email address you have signed up for ENDALGO (or the email you used to sign up for Facebook or Google if you’ve created an account through those channels).
Let me walk you through the process:
- When on the log in page, the option “forgot password” is on the top right corner.
- This will lead to the reset password page; we’ll ask for your account email here.
- Enter your email and press submit -- we’ll let you know if there are no accounts associated with the email address you enter.
- If you have an account, we’ll show a confirmation saying that we’ve sent an email with a link for you to reset your password.
- This is what the email would look like. Click the reset your password button below.
- Now you’ll be led to a page to change your password. Follow the instructions in creating a new password.
- Once you’ve created and retyped(i.e. confirmed) your password, submit and you’ll be directed to the home screen of the platform.