Getting started (account setting)
After you sign up for ENDALGO, the first thing we recommend you to do is set up your account. Let us give you a step by step guide on how to do this.
Your profile can be accessed by tapping your profile photo on the top left corner in the main home screen The most basic information such as your name is already there as you entered them during the sign up process. Click on the edit profile and player bio menu to update your player profile.
<Account setting access and items to fill>
- Profile photo: Please upload a headshot of yourself. This will make your account more professional and also recognizable as captains will be checking you in when you participate in games and events RSVP'd from ENDALGO.
<Changing profile photo>
- First, Last Names: Your names can be edited, but we strongly suggest you use your real name. Refer to this article for the reason behind: Can I use a fake name?
- Gender: You may choose to set this as you want.
- Location: This is strongly recommended to be your correct location for we will be showing games available based on this information.
- Birth Place: Represent your hometown.
- DOB: Select your date of birth.