How do I create a pickup game on ENDALGO?
You’ll be able to locate a create button on the top right corner of the game listing page. Pressing this button will take you to the event creation page.
<Button for pickup game schedule creation>
All you need to do is insert some game information to create a pickup game on ENDALGO; however, we recommend to be very detailed to attract more people to sign up for the game -- more info the better chance to get a full game.
Let me go over each of the fields:
- Title: The title of the event or game you are hosting.
- Sports type: What kind of sports you’ll be playing. Choose from our options.
- Starts: game start time.
- Ends: The time that the game ends.
- Location: The actual address. Search for the location -- we have Google map implemented.
- Location detail: information such as “Field A” or any other description for the participants to find you and the playing field better.
- Fee: This is explained in another article. Please refer to How do I setup the price for a pickup game article.
- Description: Write detailed information about the event or game.
- Gender: Select gender information for the event. All male, all female or co-ed.
- Skill level: Select the game intensity. Is it for very casual players or even up to semi-pro level.
- Field type: In what type of field (or court) is the event happening in -- outdoor or indoor.
- RSVP deadline: Set up a deadline if necessary on when you want participants to RSVP by.
- Participation limit: Set the limit in the number of RSVP’s if necessary.
- Allow guest and guest limit: Set if participants can invite guests and what the number of people one participant can invite.
- Public: can set the game itself to be public or private(invitation only).
The “Create” button should be enabled when all requisites are filled.