How to make my endalgo group private or public
Update the group privacy
To change the group privacy settings, tap the settings icon in the top right corner of the group page. A menu should appear from the bottom of your screen. Click the Privacy button to update the group privacy settings.
You can choose three options: Public, Private, and Closed.
- Public - Your group appears in public search results, and anyone can join your group without approval.
- Private - Your group appears in public search results, but new members can join with the admin's approval.
- Closed - Your group does not appear in public search results. Your group is not accepting new members.
- Public - Any member of your group can write a group post.
- Private - Only group admins can write a group post.
NOTE: To change a group's privacy settings, you have to be a group admin. Also, you must click the Save button to apply your changes.