How do I get a refund?
The refund has to be organized between the user(Player) and the receiver(Organizer). Therefore, ENDALGO does not provide refund policy at this moment since the transactions occur between the user and receiver.
However, we do help our users to request a refund of the payment that players made for an event. Also, we provide a feature for organizers to issue the refunds that received from players. We do not collect any fees when the refund is issued.
In this article
- How to request the refund to organizers?
- How to issue the refund to players?
How to request for a refund on a payment you've made
- Go to Settings (User Page).
- Click Payment from menus.
- Then, click Transaction History at the bottom of the payment page.
- You can see the history of your payment with the detail information on the Paid section.
- To request the refund, please press the transaction that you would like a refund on. You will see a pop up come up from the bottom and the option on the top allows you to "Request Refund".
- Once you click Refund, a notification will be sent out to the event organizer informing your request.
How to issue a refund on a payment you've received
- Click Received Tab in the transaction history page.
- You can see the list of events that you've received payments of.
- You can see the transaction details once you click an individual event.
- Press the red Refund button to confirm the request.
- Refund will be processed with Stripe, Payment service provider.