How do I get a refund?
The refund has to be organized between the user and the receiver(Host/Organizer/Group Admin). Therefore, ENDALGO does not provide refund policy at this moment since the transactions occur between the user and receiver.
However, we do help our users to request a refund of the payment that users made through the app. Also, we provide a feature for organizers to issue the refunds that received from users. We do not collect any fees when the refund is issued.
In this article
- How to request the refund to organizers?
- How to issue the refund to users?
How to request for a refund on a payment you've made
- Go to Settings (User Page).
- Click Payment from menus.
- Then, click Transaction History at the bottom of the payment page.
- You can see the history of your payment with the detail information on the Paid section.
- To request the refund, please press the transaction that you would like a refund on. You will see a pop up come up from the bottom and the option on the top allows you to "Request Refund".
- Once you click Refund, a notification will be sent out to the event organizer informing your request.
How to issue a refund on a payment you've received
- Click Received Tab in the transaction history page.
- You can see the list of events that you've received payments of.
- You can see the transaction details once you click an individual event.
- Press the red Refund button to confirm the request.
- Refund will be processed with Stripe, Payment service provider.