How do I get a refund?
The refund has to be organized between the user(Player) and the receiver(Organizer). Therefore, ENDALGO does not provide refund policy at this moment since the transactions occur between the user and receiver.
However, we do help our users to request a refund of the payment that players made for the event. Also, we provide a feature for organizers to issue the refunds that received from players. We do not collect any fees when the refund is issued.
In this article
- How to request the refund to organizers?
- How to issue the refund to players?
How to request for a refund on a payment you've made
- Go to Settings (User Page).
- Click Payment from menus.
- Then, click Transaction History at the top of the payment page.
- You can see the history of your payment with the detail information on the Paid tab.
- To request the refund, please swipe left, then you can see Refund button at the right.
- Once you click the Refund button, the push notification will be sent out to the event organizer that let organizer knows that you want the refund.
How to issue a refund on a payment you've received
- Click Received Tab in the transaction history page.
- You can see the list of events that you set Credit Card as the payout method.
- You can see the transaction details once you click the event you want to see.
Refund to each individual
- Swipe to the left on the person you want to issue the refund.
- Then click the refund button. Refund will be processed with Stripe, Payment service provider.
Refund to all participants
- Click the Refund all button at the top right corner of transaction section.
- You will be asked with the popup whether you really want to issue the refund to all participants.
- Once you click Issue, the refund will be processed with Stripe, Payment service provider.